Looks like we are really going to make coming out to the NHLTweetUp – Pittsburgh worth your while.
Not only do you get to watch the opening night of the playoffs and finally meet the other Pens fans you have been tweeting with all season, but you also get a chance to win some great prizes!
But to increase your anticipation even further, I am only going to reveal the name of one autograph item per day!
Here is the current list of items will be giving away:
From the Pittsburgh Penguins, the official sponsor of NHLTweetUp – Pittsburgh:
- One autographed jersey – signed by Petr Sykora
- One autographed puck – signed by Sergei Gonchar
- One autographed puck – signed by Jordan Staal
- One autographed puck – signed by Chris Kunitz
- Black “A Great Day for Hockey” t-shirts
And if that wasn’t great enough, the NHL is also send us some great items to give away:
- gift bags with items to be given away (i.e. collectibles)
- autographed team specific items
- Coupons for 20% off at Shop.NHL.com
- A one year subscription to 2009-10 NHL GameCenter Live
And if THAT isn’t enough, PensUniverse has graciously donated a $25 gift certificate to Shop.NHL.com
::UPDATE:: New Sponsor Announced ::UPDATE::
NHLTweetUp – Pittsburgh is proud to be able to announce that Brian Metzer of XM Home Ice and hockeybuzz.com has graciously donated a pair of tickets to the sold out Game 2 (Friday, April 17th) of the Pens vs Flyers series. This is a most generous offer and will be sure to make somebody at the tweetup extremely happy.
Autographed items, t-shirts, discounts, playoff tickets – with all that, how can you afford NOT to come! Make sure you RSVP today!
And to recap:
What: NHL Tweetup – Pittsburgh
Who: For Pittsburgh-area Twittering Penguins fans (and all hockey fans actually) to get together to watch Game 1 on the Stanley Cup Playoffs against the Flyers.
Where: Friday’s in Robinson – Click on the RSVP for exact location
When: April 15, 2009: 7 – until the game is over (Triple OT anyone?)